Thesaurus Quiz 17 March 2019

              Puan Monica, me and her are never on the same page when it comes to fun. Last year after exams, we were chilling in Pn. Monica's room and we we're just talking about random stuff that slowly lead into holidays. So i told her that i was not going to be around like in a week or so and she says that I'm going to miss out on 'a lot of fun'. So i was curious as to what fun is this that i'm going to regret missing out on. So i asked and she replied, "We're going to act out Shakespeare's poems". Hell no thank god i have a ticket set for south korea. So anyways, she had this idea to help us with our vocabulary and asked us to take the thesaurus quiz. I don't think it's fun but it's definitely a billion times then having to write and do homework or worse, and essay yuck. So i took the thesaurus quiz with a low expectation on myself as i don't read books. I rather watch movies. Try watching the avengers endgame movie and reading an avengers endgame storybook. Reading it would be equivalent to listening to someone telling you spoilers. I mean come on, do you really wanna read a 10 page long description of every move iron man makes when he fights with thanos when in the movie it's only a few seconds? You already get enough of that from anime so I don't bother reading books. Back to topic, I didn't do so well for the quiz. Karma. Here are some pics. Have a good laugh! always here to entertain your boring soul.


Comments