Free topic (Why i actually like blogs) 28 march 2019

              After a year of doing blogs, I've actually come to realize that doing blogs is a win-win situation. I mean you either get to talk about your life, rant and you will get marks for exams no matter what. As long as you give Puan Monica something to read. So in this blog i'm going to be the weird student sharing about my guilty pleasure, writing blogs. I mean come on think about it, you just have to say whatever comes to your mind and as long as you've done it you get marks. Plus no one judges you if you're right or wrong because no one else could be bothered about blogs. But I must say the best part is when Puan M gives you free topic because you either get to talk about your boring life and still get free marks or copy and paste(which is not what i do cuz i love free topics). So do your blogs and get free marks kids.

             

Comments