Malaysia is a multicultural country. Describe a festival you celebrate in Malaysia. (17/2/2019)

               Malaysia is a multicultural country. There are a couple of festivals that everyone looks forward to. It's either because of the seasonal food or the holiday that everyone needs from school. one of the festivals i celebrate in Malaysia is Chinese New Year. Every Chinese New Year i go back to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah where my mom's side of the family resides. I look forward for this time of the year other than Christmas. Because i get a break from KL, i get to see the other side of my family and i get to give my tongue orgasms from the food my grandmother cooks. One of my favourite dishes being fish maw soup. I don't only look forward for the red packets that i get but also the feeling of home that i have other than the one i feel back in KL. Also, gambling is a really big thing everywhere. Even the non-chinese people do it. Some even so desperate they do it in school or after school. But that's how they spend theirs and i'm not really interested in how they spend their festive seasons. I'm really glad with the way i spend my Chinese New Year and i hope everyone else enjoys their festive seasons too

Comments

Popular Posts