‘Ping.. My mobile phone lit up with a message from Pn. Monica....’ Write a story starting with the above sentence. (13/1/2019)

       'Ping...My mobile phone lit up with a message from Pn. Monica...HAHA jokes on you i don't have my phone with me now. but it pinged anyways so i pretended to check it and before i look at it i know it's going to be either one of these topics. it's either going to be another blog topic, something to do with homework, something to do with a reminder for the people who haven't finished their blogs or their homeworks, or some english related event that she's looking for students in our class to participate. So i went ahead and read the notification bar,low and behold our new blog topic 'Ping...My mobile phone lit up with a message from Pn. Monica...Write a story starting with the above sentence. Well that's exactly what i'm doing right now and there's not much to talk about so yay i'm done

Comments