What i learned from my classmates' and my ULBS presentation

                What's great about ULBS, you don't have homework to bring back home or do in class :))). This year's ULBS is based on the novel "Dear Mr. Kilmer". Everyone in class was assigned an spm question frmo different years based on the novel. We were allowed to be in pairs so that would either mean your job would be easier and divided, or if you paired with the wrong donkey you would have to do everything and carry your team. I had to do with mehghann which turned out to be not bad because he did the powerpoint and i used my iq to generate a presentation that miraculously made people said our presentation to be good, including Puan Monica. I've learnt that when you write about novels, the points have to be organized with their respective conclusions immediately after them. I also learnt that you can learn a lot of life lessons and moral values from the novel. I'm grateful for this ULBS as it has been beneficial to everyone and me.

Comments