How I'm going to utilize my english period on monday 25 february 2019

                    How I'm going to utilize my english period on monday. To be honest with you, I never utilize my free periods. School is tiring enough for some reason and so i just like to chill and relax like i always do. You just walk into school and there's this sleeping spell that hits you hard and you just wanna drop your head dead on the table and sleep till the final school bell rings. I have a classmate, his name is Jia Jun and he's one of the people who gets hit the hardest by the school's sleeping spell. He sleeps all the time. When he reaches school he sleeps first thing, when he lines up outside he sleeps while he stands, in every class he sleeps and he never stops sleeping. Enough of Jia Jun, let me fill this blog with more of me now. I would actually use my english period to fellowship with my classmates and get to know them better or just have a good laugh. After all, this is our last year. English is already relaxing to be honest, the teachers are cool in their own unique way so English really just takes a lot of stress of your shoulders. So yeah, I'mma just chill and relax during my english period like i always do. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for more honest blogs.

Comments